(Closed) Audio Programmer
Playground Games is looking for an experienced Audio Programmer to join our brand new open world action / RPG development team.
You will join the team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title.
- Great C++ and software architecture skills.
- Experience of working on game audio for published titles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems.
- A passion for games.
- Detailed knowledge of game audio systems and techniques.
- Knowledge of game audio middleware.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games.