Who We Are
Playfly Esports (formerly CSL Esports) provides life-changing opportunities in education through esports. Working directly with Middle Schools, High Schools, Universities, and Alumni associations, we provide turnkey solutions for schools and students to compete and learn valuable skills in the rapidly expanding esports industry.
Playfly Esports oversees operations, marketing, and business development for NACE Starleague, North America’s largest collegiate league with nearly 700 colleges and over 13,000 students, and several state high school athletics associations in the US, as it advances the competitive experience for student-athletes and provides them with an ideal place to showcase their skills.
To learn more please visit our website at https://playflyesports.com/.
Tournament Administrators (“Admins”) are the front line individuals who ensure a quality competition experience for all Playfly Esports users. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to; managing all user interactions, customer support and satisfaction, growing our online user base, and encouraging user participation in leagues, tournaments, and other gaming-related events within the Playfly Esports community.
We rely on our team of Admins to ensure Playfly Esports provides each and every user with an exceptional gaming and competition experience. What qualities does it take to be a successful member of the Playfly Esports Team?
- You are team-oriented
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Experience and passion for gaming
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible working hours (regular evening and weekend availability required)
Role And Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day league and tournament administration/operations for NACE Starleague and our high school properties (WIAA, AIA)
- Operate the competition platform and assist users in doing so, as needed
- Respond to user inquiries via email, online chat (i.e. Discord), and social media
- Encourage user participation in leagues, tournaments, and other gaming-related events
- Share all relevant gaming-related initiatives and content with users
- Build and manage your own personal network of gamers who will become active members of the Playfly Esports community
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant and recently released video games, especially those that we feature. You must have a broad understanding of the various rulesets and structures that are typical to the esports industry
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our product by being an active voice for the community
- Previous tournament administration and operations experience an asset
- Current enrollment at a post-secondary institution an asset
- Advanced knowledge of common competition rules, formats, gameplay, etc. for at least two of the game titles listed below:
- Call of Duty (4v4)
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Proficiency in various Social Media platforms (i.e. Discord, Twitter) and Microsoft Office
Interested applicants please apply today.
This is a part-time paid contract position, from August 2022 through end of April 2023.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.