Business Data Analyst
Who we are
We are Players’ Lounge — a venture backed startup that allows gamers to play their favorite video games against other people for money. We are a fully funded Y Combinator company attacking our rapidly growing market. This will be the most fun job you’ll ever have.
- Manage and lead the business analyst side by assessing the objectives and requirements required for the company
- Determine method of data collection and acquire and analyse data from database
- Work with dev team to constantly provide and implement recommendations on data warehouse maintenance
- Interpret data, analyze results using various business intelligence tools to obtain relevant findings on the objectives set.
- Based on findings, develop recommendations and solutions to meet the overall objectives. Provide advice to the relevant teams on steps to meet the goals and overcome any problems.
- Analysis and identify problems or concerns with procedures, methods or business strategy
- Provide comprehensive cohort analyses on existing users
- Work with management to prioritize business and data needs to achieve the overall objectives
- Advice digital marketing agencies to set the target on acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Run and manage live events and test hypotheses to present findings on how to meet the business objectives
- Manage and lead business strategy on new VIP Loyalty Program by gathering information and performing rigorous statistical analysis and providing recommendations for the development of business to meet the objectives.
- Present research results and findings on bi-weekly meetings
Experience and Qualification:
- Previous experience in Business Analyst, Business Consultant or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related fields
- Proven experience in analysing, setting objectives and obtaining necessary data using programmatic tool
- Previous experience in providing detailed business strategy and recommendation based on findings
- Demonstrable experience with SQL is a must. Ability to write CTE and multi-part queries
- Proven experience using data visualization platforms and product analytics tools to obtain necessary findings
- Proven experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis and cohort analysis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail
- Excellent management and prioritization skills, and a great track record of accurately projecting and meeting timelines
Application deadline: 23/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday