(Closed) Creative Director
Player Omega is a new kind of tour for the modern gamer. We are celebrating the video game and esports lifestyle and bringing like-minded people together with participation-based, community-focused events. We’re building a team to create best-in-class gaming competitions, cosplay, art installations, and music. We want to work with passionate, hard-working individuals and unite gaming communities through inclusive, large-scale experiences.
About the position:
As Creative Director of Player Omega, the candidate will be responsible for the brand, identity, and lore of Player Omega. This will include all of the company’s branding, content, and media plans from the events at each tour stop to the corporate level. The Creative Director will be responsible for all things design related to Player Omega. The Creative Director is a director-level position reporting directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for directing creative work including audience promotions and advertising
- Assist with audience research and develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet business objectives
- Manages corporate creative strategies and establishes design policies
- Oversee production, graphic art, and desktop publishing
- Oversee the content and media plans of the company
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function
- Develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Identify departmental needs including hiring of staff, contractors, and vendors
- 5+ years of relevant managerial experience
- 5+ years in the gaming industry (esports experience a plus)
- College Graduate (BA/BS degree)
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function
- The position will start as a contractor to FT
- Salary negotiable based on previous work experience
- Benefits include health, dental, vision & life
Required application materials:
- Cover letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Player Omega?
- What games you are currently playing?
- What does gaming lifestyle mean to you?
- Be prepared to show off your past accomplishments