Founded in 2010 by leading Games Industry entrepreneurs, Playdemic is a BAFTA Award winning developer and publisher of mobile games, focused on creating fun and engaging, free-to-play game services for iOS and Android, including the global smash hit, Golf Clash.
Our culture and values place great emphasis upon open communication, autonomy and empowerment. We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be and giving them the tools to achieve their goals. Our personality is to be innovative and to encourage creative risk taking. This is combined with a flat and transparent approach to decision making that creates a shared culture of success.
Golf Clash has been entertaining millions of players for over 5 years and our goal is to continue providing exciting new features and content to our fans for many more years to come. If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you've been looking for! We are committed to constantly improving our working practices and collective knowledge through training and supporting each other.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Analyst to join our Customer Experience team here at Playdemic! We are able to consider hybrid working for this position.
- Work with our internal and external Customer Experience and QA teams to understand, improve and monitor our Customer Experience QA functions.
- Use daily data reporting to highlight and explore improvement opportunities and monitor the effectiveness of several processes.
- Participate in deep dives to produce insights for ongoing change to improve player experience.
- Conduct investigations to identify causes of issues and implement corrective actions with measurable impact.
- Lead global calibration efforts to ensure consistency in quality across all markets.
- Become an expert of Playdemic games, our internal tools and our player experience processes.
- Experience in Customer Experience Vendor Management.
- Experience working in Customer Experience QA teams and excellent understanding of quality processes.
- A hands-on, self-driven and independent mentality.
- Commitment to communication and teamwork.
- A passion for games and for providing the best support to the players who love them.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to create a wide range of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with Customer Experience metrics and reporting.
- Experience using Helpshfit.
- Experience using PowerBi and Looker.
- Experience in free-to-play mobile Customer Experience and Support.
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.