We’re Playdead, an independent game company based in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. We have made two critically acclaimed titles, LIMBO and INSIDE. Our current project is a 3rd-person science fiction adventure set in a remote corner of the universe.
We are looking for an experienced Producer with a love for creating the environment for others to succeed in. We value collaboration and see the main responsibility of our Producers as facilitating and helping members of the team deliver outstanding work.
You will work on a range of projects supporting existing Playdead titles, new collaborations with external partners and other production tasks.
We expect that you will be equally comfortable listening to input at all levels in Playdead and also able to bring your own perspectives to the table.
You could have a background as a Producer, but we are also open to consider alternative experience if you have been leading art, programming, QA or gameplay development teams.
You will join a group of talented people in a production environment where trust, independence, productivity and initiative are highly valued, and delivering the highest possible quality is the main driver. We work in a way that allows you the space to think differently.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the day to day production of projects relating to LIMBO and INSIDE with internal teams
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of external partner projects
- Ensuring internal teams have everything they need to stay on track
- Influencing, inspiring and coaching others so they can produce their best work
- Communicating in all directions to make sure everyone is updated on the state of production
- Owning the overview and roadmap for all projects you are working on
- Collaborating across Playdead on other production tasks
What we would like to see
- Professional experience as a Games Producer (or similar) having delivered at least one major title
- Proficiency leading, mentoring or managing others
- Experience working with external partners (negotiating and project managing)
- Bonus points if you have been supporting remote or multidisciplinary teams
- For this position you must be able to work full time in our Copenhagen office
Who we are
Playdead is an independent game developer based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are the creators and publishers of LIMBO and INSIDE. Our current project is a 3rd person, open world, science fiction adventure built for multiple platforms and published by Epic Games Publishing.
Our legacy and ambition is to make games with an uncompromising attention to detail. Our approach to development is experimental, iterative and collaborative. We are particularly interested in friendly, talented people who feel confident taking charge of their own schedule.
We are currently 50 creative professionals and still looking to grow.
Learn more about us at our website.