Growth Software Engineer
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer with both the technical skills and creative mindset to help us take our marketing efforts to the next level. As a member of the growth team, you will get to work on a wide variety of complex engineering problems such as:
Connecting separate data sources to build unified and accurate analytics solutions.
Figure out key enabling technologies related to attribution including server postbacks, S2S APIs and integrations, deep linking, and UUID.
Build first-of-their-kind ad technologies for instant games including DSP, MMP, and SDK solutions.
If you are interested in working on complex engineering problems that help unlock unique growth channels at massive scale, please do get in touch!
- Lead the development of tools and infrastructure related to growth projects.
- Own the entire process, from researching alternatives to considering tradeoffs to implementing solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the core tech engineering team and the user acquisition team to unlock new growth opportunities and drive success for Playco.
- BS in Computer Science/Data Science with 3+ years of software development and data analytics.
- Experience with analytics including ETL pipelines. Familiarity with Amplitude and various marketing channel analytics such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, etc. a huge plus.
- Understanding of attribution-related technologies including server postbacks, S2S APis, and UUID.
- Experience working on tools and infrastructure related to DSP, MMP, SDK, or ad networks.
- Familiarity with deep linking on both Android and iOS.
- Hardworking and ambitious with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and multiple time zones.