Full Job Description
Playable Worlds is looking to fill a newly added Executive Producer position, responsible for overseeing all phases of development for a game development project from the current phase through release.
The position manages a team of game producers, at various levels, and maintains oversight of all projects handled by subordinate staff ensuring the identification and communication of product goals, project progress, quality, and any risks.
The Executive Producer manages project communication and reporting with stakeholders and executive management.
The Executive Producer also reviews and approves project milestones and related payments.
- Manage the company’s game development project
- Work directly with business development on Developer Agreements, including the creation of product Milestone Schedules, and communicate production related issues to the appropriate parties
- Serve as the executive contact with internal development throughout the production process and oversee a high-level production process
- Oversee the review, comments and approval of milestone submissions
- Budget management against individual product P/L’s
- Develop strong relationships to establish and maintain a reliable and timely flow of information and materials to all parties as necessary
- Identify and establish required asset pipelines on the production side to ensure timely delivery of assets as required to promote and publish the finished product
- Work with the CEO or designate with regard to:
- Creation, implementation and management of production processes, policies and procedures
- Improve and evolve the production and organizational management structure
- Analyze competitive products, and new business opportunities, and make recommendations for potential change to senior management
- Create and manage of potential further franchise plans for specific online services, based on target market for company’s goals and games
- Identify and/or select quality development partnerships for the production of future projects, as needed
- Coordinate and liaise with all necessary departments to facilitate execution of projects and materials in a professional manner
- Work closely with the appropriate staff to research and identify and/or obtain clearances for all materials needed for Sales, PR, Marketing and Distribution use, as needed
- Keep all key stakeholders informed of product status and vision through the preparation and presentation of appropriate project materials (including milestone updates, work-in-progress presentations, demos, etc.)
- Analyze and report on feedback given from players, and in game metrics
- Present summary of any ongoing Press feedback
- Organize and approve plans for live updates to game content, based on metrics
- Participate in the due diligence process for internal and external development partners, as required
- Represent Production during all Milestone Assessments
- Mentor and develop Senior Producers, Producers, and Associate Producers
- Write and complete timely performance reviews
Job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee.
Playable Worlds Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Playable Worlds will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Applicants of all ages, identities, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Playable Worlds will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.