3D Game Artist
Playable Factory is looking for a passionate 2D/3D artist to become part of a growing creative team. The successful candidate will work closely with the developer team and product manager.
Founded in 2018, Playable factory is an intelligent marketing platform that brings creative playable solutions to enhance engagement that drive user acquisition. So far, we powered hundreds of playable ad campaigns with leading gaming companies and brands all over the world.
- Both low and high poly modelling, rigging and animating of in-game 3D assets
- Work in close collaboration with the developer team and product manager
- Create 2D assets
- Graphics design for banners and end cards
- Create mock-ups and storyboards with existing assets
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with proven problem- solving skills
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and workload in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and After Effects
- Component in at least one 3d modelling package such as 3DS Max, Blender or Maya
- Manage responsibilities across multiple projects
- The interest to create concepts, storyboards from written briefs
- Experience of working in the games or entertainment industry is beneficial
- Good level of English is plus
- Work with a passionate, confident and humble team
- Competitive salary
- Free snacks & soft/hot drinks provided daily
- Weekly team events
- Free overseas trips (yearly)
- Excellent office location
- Free english course
How to Apply
- If you think you have what it takes, weʼd love to hear from you. Your application will be replied within 24 hours. If you seem a suitable candidate, you will be given a mini case study.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview. Due to Covid-19 we currently work from home so the interview will be held online.