Senior Unity Developer
Pixowl is looking to incorporate experienced Senior Unity Developers to work on our Voxel based game The Sandbox.
To apply to any of the roles listed below, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio (for GD or Art positions).
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
- Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and for internal use.
- Degree in computer science/information technology or relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in using Unity and more than 3 years in game development.
- Shipped at least one Unity game.
- C++/C# programming experience.
- Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math and Data Oriented mindset.
- Deep understanding of Unity asset and build pipeline.
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with Git or other DVCS.
- Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with Unity new Data Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS).
- Experience with Unity new Scripted Render Pipeline.
- Experience developing and optimizing for mobile devices (iOS, Android).
- Advanced rendering/Shaders.
Send CV in English to the email at the apply button below.
Pixowl is waiting for you