QA Tester Sr. / Ssr.
Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking for a full time QA tester Sr. / Ssr. to work with the best people to develop the best games!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test cases development: identify and resolve problems.
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
- Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build.
- Enter clear and concise tickets into bug tracking database (Redmine or similar).
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers.
- Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing.
- Work closely with other QA members.
- Must be autonomous and punctual.
Knowledge and skills
- Experience in the QA position.
- Comfortable using/installing iOS, Android, Amazon and Steam.
- Fluent English; specially written communication skills.
- Ability to give optimization feedback about the current games.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Passion for video games.
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Pro-activity will be appreciated.
Send your CV in English to the email at the apply button below.
Pixowl is waiting for you