(Closed) Graphic UX/UI Designer
Pixowl is currently seeking a Graphic UX/UI Designer for its creative department.
Responsibilities will include designing UX flows, UX strategies, user interviews, web layouts, wireframes and UI design under the support of the Head of Design.
- Strong Digital Graphic Design skills
- Strong UX skills (flows, personas, interviews, strategies)
- Understanding of UX methodologies & tools to support the functional aspect of your visual design solutions
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly and iterate on feedback
- 3+ years of experience in the Design industry
- 1+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- This individual must exhibit the ability to find creative solutions while being accustomed to working within style guidelines and meeting brand objectives.
- Knowledge in both online and offline design and production
- Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems
- Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity
- Ability to work independently in a creative environment, while still being able to take creative direction from managers and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude towards work, and approachable as a fellow co-worker
Send your CV to the email at the apply buton below.
Pixowl is waiting for you