Senior Technical Artist
Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. The projects we work on are amongst the biggest and most recognized AAA and AA+ titles, mostly based on Unreal Engine and range across multiple platforms and genres. We are also aiming to kick-off our own IP project later on this year.
As a Senior Technical Artist @ PixelAnt Games you will:
- Collaborate with the team on technical solutions to deliver artistic vision and drive the visual fidelity of the game
- Help define and meeting in-game asset budges and optimise levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and vfx
- Improve the performance of real-time rendering pipeline for PC and consoles
- Keep up to date with new technologis and techniques, current game development practices and utilising this effectively in game production
We need you to have:
- Experience in shaders work and optimisation, including the creation of physical based shaders
- Strong scripting and coding abilities
- A high level of attention to aesthetic detail
- Expert proficiency in working „under the hood” with digital art content creation tools (Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance)
- Understanding of artistic principles (scale/proportion, lighting, composition)
- Good communication skills (in English)
You will also need to:
- Excellent complex problem-solving and communication skills across both artistic and technical disciplines
- Communicate effectively between art and code, providing guidelines, best practices and documentation for workflows
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (UoP or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible Working
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and more
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
At PixelAnt Games, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
More About PixelAnt Games Studio:
We are building our studio based on trust and respect. We often ask “why” and learn from smarter than us. We bring the software delivery experience from the IT industry and use the best practices created there. Our goal is to bring fun back to gamedev.
We are based in Wroclaw and Warsaw and we promote the remote work model.