Senior Software Engineer
Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. The projects we work on are amongst the biggest and most recognized AAA and AA+ titles, mostly based on Unreal Engine and range across multiple platforms and genres. We are also aiming to kick-off our own IP project later on this year.
As a Senior Software Engineer @ PixelAnt Games you will:
- Specify, design and implement complex systems in game development process
- Write high quality source code
- Work with Technical Director and production on planning and direction of work of the code team
- Encourage the best code design practices
We need you to have:
- Excellent code design skills
- Shipped at least 1 AA/AAA title
- Experience in planning and scheduling work for a code team
- Expertise in C/C++ (8y minimum) in PC and/or console programming
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
You will also need to:
- Think critically and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Author technical designs and best practices
- Mentor less experienced programmers
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (UoP or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible Working
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and more
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
At PixelAnt Games, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
More About PixelAnt Games Studio:
We are building our studio based on trust and respect. We often ask “why” and learn from smarter than us. We bring the software delivery experience from the IT industry and use the best practices created there. Our goal is to bring fun back to gamedev.
We are based in Wroclaw and Warsaw and we promote the remote work model.