Senior/Regular Physics Programmer
As a Senior/Regular Physics Programmer You Will
- Play a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of physically based features
- In addition to hands-on programming, you'll mentor and develop more junior members of the team
- Identify and share best practices, drive technical quality, and champion simplicity and efficiency
- Be responsible for the delivery and integration of robust physical behaviours, exploiting and enhancing underlying physics engines to fulfil varied and technically challenging project requirements
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of realistic schedules, communicating progress and impediments as they arise
What We Need You To Have
- Strong C++ experience
- Heavy 3D math and problem-solving skills
- Positive & can-do attitude and broad and deep contemporary knowledge of applied physics and physics engines/middleware
- Real passion for games and real-time physical simulation
- A deep knowledge of existing physics engines - such as PhysX, Bullet, Chaos (UE) - would be appreciated - understanding how they work, their limitations, advantages and disadvantages, the ability to improve and modify their source code for the project
- Very good English (at least b2)
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a Year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let's talk about ourselves quickly. We're ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is "We never lie", so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.