Regular Software Engineer
Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. The projects we work on are amongst the biggest and most recognized AAA and AA+ titles, mostly based on Unreal Engine and range across multiple platforms and genres. We are also aiming to kick-off our own IP project later on this year.
As a Regular Software Engineer @ PixelAnt Games you will:
- Work with the code team and production to deliver highest quality products
- Write high quality code
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to fix bugs
- Ensure stability of the development environment in the game produciton process
- Adhere to programming practices and Studio code standards
- Always think about how we can do better
We need you to have:
- At least 4 years of industry experience in C++ programming (engines/tools/gameplay)
- Preliminary experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or proprietary tech
- Experience in building technical designs and best practices
- Proven experience and willingness to work with other disciplines/teams (design, art, …)
- Good communication skills (in English)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (UoP or B2B)
- Bonus plan
- Flexible Working
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and more
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
At PixelAnt Games, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
More About PixelAnt Games Studio:
We are building our studio based on trust and respect. We often ask “why” and learn from smarter than us. We bring the software delivery experience from the IT industry and use the best practices created there. Our goal is to bring fun back to gamedev.
We are based in Wroclaw and Warsaw and we promote the remote work model