(Closed) Marketing Intern
Status: Unpaid Internship/Temporary, 15+ hrs/week (flexible)
Time Frame: 5 months 1/15-5/15
The Pittsburgh Knights is an esports organization that specializes in taking the best practices of traditional sports and introducing them to the esports industry. Our team consists of players that intend to continue the black and gold legacy of the “City of Champions”. Check Knights.gg for more information.
The Pittsburgh Knights are looking for engaged and enthusiastic interns to help Market some of the hottest brands and biggest names coming up in the exploding esports scene
- Pursuing a degree in the related fields.
- Familiarity with social media and other marketing platforms
Desired but not required qualifications:
- Esports enthusiast. We want you to love what you’re working on!
- Love of Pittsburgh. Love the Black and Gold
- Experience in creating content with other organizations
- Assist in developing new social media campaigns to drive revenue and interest
- Assist with ideas for content creation relating to all the Knights Brands
- Other Duties as assigned
Internship offers the chance to
- Work alongside industry professionals and grow network leading into the professional esports world
- Talk and interact with pro players