Corporate Partnership Coordinator
Title: Corporate Partnership Coordinator
Job Location: Pittsburgh, OR Remote USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Announcement No. PK-005
Pittsburgh Knights LLC is a professional esports organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and was officially launched on December 1st, 2017. We are widely recognized as the top esports team in the region.
Under the Knights brand, our handpicked teams compete globally for prize money across multiple video game titles. In addition to a percentage of tournament winnings, our company works on brand sponsorships, merchandise sales, ad revenue, league revenues, virtual goods, and esports camps.
Why choose Pittsburgh Knights
We're dedicated to our work, our company, our clients, and the most fun of all, Gaming! If you are searching for a position with an up-and-coming company that will expose you to more opportunities than you can imagine while working in a fast-paced gaming environment, then you have successfully found the right place!
Make an impact through your work on real projects and involvement in the gaming community.
Job Summary/ General Description:
Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Partnerships and Sales, this position manages the overall experience and value for Pittsburgh Knights corporate partners. The corporate partnership coordinator will deliver high-level communication and service to an assigned list of Knights corporate partners. Tracks assets and ensures full utilization and delivery of key corporate partnership terms across media platforms.
- Manage an assigned book of corporate partners, including contract fulfillment and day-to-day contact.
- Adheres to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and processes new and existing customer leads.
- Attracts new business and converts prospects into partners.
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met.
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies/Industries.
- Research hyper-growth categories and businesses to approach as prospective clients.
- Identify clients and key decision-makers within prospective client organizations.
- Coordinate with the team on business development pipeline management
- Build custom pitch decks.
- Coordinate and schedule business development pitch meetings, calls, and new partner kick-offs.
- Manage several business lines to ensure all corporate partnership elements are fulfilled and all assets are utilized
- Manage sponsored initiatives on gameday, streams, and other events
- Contribute to the corporate partnership recap process
- Track deliverables and submits reports to leadership and sales team
- Establish new activation departmental processes.
- Support marketing staff on gameday, streams, events, and community initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant area of study.
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple clients in a sports/esports environment.
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas.
- Prior experience utilizing CRM and customer relationship tools; preferably Hubspot.
- Prior experience with Google suite tools including Docs, Slides, Forms, and Drive.
- Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, based on business needs.
- Must be able to take initiative, multi-task, and independently complete tasks and projects.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external clients effectively.
- Must maintain a positive, professional attitude always and be receptive to input and constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of Esports a must.
What you will bring to Pittsburgh Knights
You are a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for games. You will support project work that will drive value, improve processes and enhance collaboration within the organization. You are comfortable working in a startup environment where we’re making the rules up as we go along.
Pittsburgh Knights provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): Pittsburgh Knights provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.