(Closed) Business Development Intern
This internship can also be performed remotely.
Status: Unpaid Internship/Temporary, 15+ hrs/week (flexible)
Time Frame: 5 months 1/15-5/15
- The Pittsburgh Knights is an esports organization that specializes in taking the best practices of traditional sports and introducing them to the esports industry. Our team consists of players that intend to continue the black and gold legacy of the “City of Champions”.
- The Pittsburgh Knights are looking for engaged and enthusiastic interns to assist with business development and research companies that could be potential sponsors for the Pittsburgh Knights.
- You are first and foremost a collector and organizer of information. Through coaching and high-level direction, you’ll gather public-facing information related to brands, teams, messaging touch-points, marketing inventory and creative.
- Pursuing a degree in the related fields.
- Familiarity with business structures
Desired but not required qualifications:
- Esports enthusiast. We want you to love what you’re working on!
- Love of Pittsburgh. Love the Black and Gold.
- Technical corporate finance and valuation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models.
- Experience with briefings and presentations (specifically to senior leadership).
- Researching corporate structure, information, and previous activation's
- Assisting with ideas for content creation relating to all the Knights Brands
- Presenting the inner-workings of esports business to potential partners
- Other Duties as assigned
Internship offers the chance to
- Work alongside industry professionals and grow network leading into the professional esports world