(Closed) Senior Web Developer
What we do: Our goal at Pipeline is to help streamers turn their passion into a career. Live-streaming is one of the fastest growing sectors in media, and has only accelerated throughout the pandemic. There have been record numbers of new streamers who are looking to learn a new skill and start a side hustle, and we believe that anyone has the chance to do so if they have the right support and put in the work. Pipeline was created to provide both the Education and Community to ensure that any streamer has the opportunity to succeed.
Who we are: Gamers, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of streamers, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role: As a Sr. Web Developer, you will craft the primary channels in which we interact with our members. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development of our website, and will need to build project specifications, schedules and budget estimates. You will get your hands dirty writing code, and will need to work with design and content staff to determine the right product to build.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Interpreting product specifications and identifying user requirements.
- Writing code/programming, as well as reviewing others’ code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans for the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Debugging websites and ensuring software documentation is updated.
We cannot wait to meet you if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in a coding or web development role.
- You are comfortable adding pieces to the plane while it’s in the air - we need to develop new features without sacrificing current offerings.
- You are eager to learn and develop new skills/competencies as we look to build new features.
- You understand the importance of documentation to enable others to interact with your work.
We especially can’t wait to meet you if:
- You have extensive knowledge of programming languages like Java or CSS.
- You have prior experience with WordPress and Webflow back-ends.
- You have helped to manage and develop junior developers.
- You are open to relocation when we open up an office/studio.