(Closed) Senior Designer
What we do: Our goal at Pipeline is to help streamers turn their passion into a career. Live-streaming is one of the fastest growing sectors in media, and has only accelerated throughout the pandemic. There have been record numbers of new streamers who are looking to learn a new skill and start a side hustle, and we believe that anyone has the chance to do so if they have the right support and put in the work. Pipeline was created to provide both the Education and Community to ensure that any streamer has the opportunity to succeed.
Who we are: Gamers, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of streamers, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role: As a Sr. Designer, you will be responsible for building a compelling and engaging look and feel for Pipeline. Your duties will include overseeing all UI/UX design for the product, as well as working with other teams within the company, including content and development, to implement your designs. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with a vision for how to keep Pipeline feeling fresh, appealing, and inclusive to all as we push the boundaries of learning and community.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Defining UI/UX features according to customer needs.
- Leading all aspects of the design process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between design resources and other internal teams.
- Reviewing existing product offerings and identifying areas of improvement in pursuit of best-in-class customer experience.
We cannot wait to meet you if:
- You have created design elements for websites and/or video content.
- You are creative, independent, and ambitious.
- You aren’t afraid of making bold product choices to stand out from the crowd.
- You can communicate your visual aesthetic sense across the company.
We especially can’t wait to meet you if:
- You have created design elements for live streaming platforms/creators.
- You have experience with designing sales/advertising materials.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a design role.
- You are open to relocation (Austin, TX) when we open up an office/studio.