(Closed) Full-Stack Engineer
What we do: Our goal at Pipeline is to help content creators turn their passion into a career. Consumption of online media is growing quickly and there are millions of new creators starting their journey each month. We believe that anyone who is deeply passionate about a niche and willing to put in the work can be a successful creator. Pipeline was created to provide the best environment for new creators to succeed through premium educational content and a supportive community.
Who we are: Gamers, creators, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of creators, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the role: We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to create and maintain scalable solutions for the Pipeline platform experience. You will be part of a product team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle of multiple products offered to the Pipeline community. As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for creating and deploying new features and updates at every level of the web stack. We are looking for a team player to take on the challenges of scaling a community platform and a product ecosystem for the leading community of content creators.
In a typical month a Full-Stack Engineer at Pipeline might:
- Work with Design, Marketing, Content, and other responsibility leads to build an MVP for a new feature or product and ship it to excited Pipeline members.
- Refactoring and enhancing existing features and systems to scale for our rapidly growing community.
- Pair with Design to prototype and explore new feature updates to make the platform more delightful to use.
- Design, implement, and test robust web application architectures
- Execute on responsive designs
- Implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting third-party services and tools
- Support product release cycles
- Investigate and debug live issues for members
- Write technical documentation
- Perform code reviews and encourage best practices
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years web development experience building highly interactive applications
- Familiarity with front-end libraries and frameworks (e.g. Typescript, React)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Node.js, Python, Go, PHP)
- Experience working with and maintaining databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, MYSQL)
- Familiarity with serverless architecture and cloud services (e.g. Vercel, AWS, Digital Ocean)
- Experience working with CMS (e.g. Wordpress, headless)
- Experience working with payment or subscription services
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Also kind of cool if you have:
- Experience working with Discord Servers
- 💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
- ⌚ Flexible, Remote Work Schedules
- 🏥 Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- 🤝 Access to Corporate Partner Discounts