What we do
Our goal at Pipeline is to help content creators turn their passion into a career. Consumption of online media is growing quickly and there are millions of new creators starting their journey each month. We believe that anyone who is deeply passionate about a niche and willing to put in the work can be a successful creator. Pipeline was created to provide the best environment for new creators to succeed through premium educational content and a supportive community.
Who we are
Gamers, creators, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we were starting out. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of creators, we’re profitable, and we’re growing quickly. 🚀
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our growing Marketing team and help scale our creative operations. This role will primarily focus on supporting all user acquisition initiatives with ad, landing page, and email copy development. You’ll get the chance to work from top to bottom of the acquisition funnel as you refine our value messaging to thousands of aspiring digital creators. This is a full-time remote position.
Please include link to portfolio/writing samples in resume.
- Write compelling ad copy that is on brand and optimized for performance marketing
- Work across the entire acquisition funnel, including ads, video, landing pages, emails, webinar scripts, and more
- Help define A/B test hypotheses and produce structured insights to inform future copy iterations
- Manage cross-functional copywriting projects from start to finish
- Use data to inform and adapt messaging strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with social, content, business development, and product
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a copywriter
- Experience working in gaming, streaming, and/or content creation space(s)
- Fluent in direct response marketing concepts and best practices
- Innate capacity to stay organized and keep projects on track at a fast moving company
- Solid understanding of funnel marketing and customer journey
- 💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
- ⌚ Flexible, Remote Work Schedules
- 🏥 Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- 🤝 Access to Corporate Partner Discounts