(Closed) Business Development Program Manager
What we do:
Our goal at Pipeline is to help content creators turn their passion into a career. Consumption of online media is growing quickly and there are millions of new creators starting their journey each month. We believe that anyone who is deeply passionate about a niche and willing to put in the work can be a successful creator. Pipeline was created to provide the best environment for new creators to succeed through premium educational content and a supportive community.
Who we are:
Gamers, creators, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of creators, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role:
We are looking for a team leader to help shape a new initiative within Pipeline’s Business Development team. As the program manager, you will support Pipeline leadership and Business Development team in creating a sustainable and scalable solution alongside one of our largest partners. You will be responsible for managing and onboarding a number of junior coordinators as they operate the program day-to-day. You will help think through the key metrics, developments, and strategy for growing the program into a larger business arm for Pipeline.
If you are passionate about the creator economy and want to work with industry leaders on a major initiative with the potential to define the shape of the creator space in North America, then this is the right role for you.
Role description / Expectations:
- Manage a major initiative for a large partnership between Pipeline and a new partner
- Oversee a team (3-5 junior resources, potential to grow the team with the program) as they build out a book of business with the partnership
- Develop, improve, and report on the processes that define the program
- Define the strategy for growing and expanding the program to create even greater opportunities for Pipeline going forward.
- Experience managing and scaling complex process or initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to manage junior resources, providing mentorship and development opportunities to those on your team
- Understanding of the Creator landscape - including all of the major content and social media platforms
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Proficient in Microsoft / Google Suite
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Well versed in program management tools (certification a plus)
- Proven track record of running a program or management office
- Ability to dive deeply into the weeds while also maintaining a strategic view of how to drive success and growth
- Background in streaming, gaming, or working with content creators is a huge plus!
- 💰 Competitive Compensation
- ⌚ Flexible, Remote Work Schedules
- 🏥 Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- 🤝 Access to Corporate Partner Discounts