(Closed) Business Development Program Coordinator
What we do:
Our goal at Pipeline is to help content creators turn their passion into a career. Consumption of online media is growing quickly and there are millions of new creators starting their journey each month. We believe that anyone who is deeply passionate about a niche and willing to put in the work can be a successful creator. Pipeline was created to provide the best environment for new creators to succeed through premium educational content and a supportive community.
Who we are:
Gamers, creators, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of creators, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to help run the operations of a major initiative within Pipeline’s Business Development team. As a Program Coordinator, you will be a critical part of the daily operations as the program scales. You will report to a Program Manager and make sure that all objectives of the program and your individual mandates are met. You will work directly with content creators, ensuring their success and satisfaction with the program and Pipeline.
If you are passionate about the creator economy and want to work with industry leaders on a major initiative with the potential to define the shape of the creator space in North America, then this is the right role for you.
Role description / Expectations:
- Manage a portfolio of creators as they join and participate in the program.
- Serve as point of contact for potential and existing talent - constantly growing and maintaining positive relationships
- Measure and report on growth across platforms, talent status, etc.
- Share ideas on new program features, pain points, and other ways to optimize support for these creators
- Coordinate with the data team to share actionable insights in regards to how influencer performance can be predicted and measured
- 1-2 years experience in customer success or talent management for an agency, organization, or brand
- Extremely knowledgeable about Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook streaming ecosystem, content creators, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Proficient in Microsoft / Google Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proactive, accountable, and can excel in a remote position where your efforts will determine your success
- 💰 Competitive Compensation
- ⌚ Flexible, Remote Work Schedules
- 🏥 Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- 🤝 Access to Corporate Partner Discounts