(Closed) Content Team Lead
Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting, Esports and Casino companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy. We are an award- winning, global company looking for a qualified Content Team Lead to join our Content Marketing team, based in South London.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for leading a team of four Coordinators to create, improve and maintain content to achieve our business goals.
Our ideal candidate will work on a daily basis with the Head of Content Marketing to support the development and execution of the Content Strategy and will involve maintaining the performance across our various forms of content, whilst identifying areas of improvement to help generate more traffic to our core product verticals.
Having demonstrable creative writing skills is key to this role as you will be responsible for operational ownership of the Content Marketing content.
- Produce regular reports to provide insight into the performance of content across various marketing channels.
- Work to maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach (across written, audio and video).
- Line management of a team of internal content creators, supporting each team member to create a high volume of quality content output to drive the wider strategy
- Hold weekly content team stand ups to aid content planning and optimise team efficiency
- Work to develop individual team members with monthly performance meetings
- Manage an existing roster of external content contributors, while continually seeking new contributors that specialise in subject matters that align with business priorities
- Implement, maintain, and refine an SEO strategy to improve the online reach of Pinnacle’s products.
- Ensure that all published content adheres to Pinnacle’s Brand Guidelines, Style Guide, SEO Guidelines and relevant regulation and legislation.
- Suggest and execute SEO experiments that will drive growth throughout the business and delivery against KPIs.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team to deliver new optimised content and edit existing content to improve reach.
- Perform internal audits of Pinnacle’s online properties to identify and brand- led or technical issues and work to find solutions to these issues (this could be brand messaging and TOV to URL structure, meta-data, internal linking, etc).
How will you be measured?
- Annual and Mid- year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPI’s which will also show individuals overall contribution
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone to join a high-performing team and really make their mark. You will have led a team before, or maybe you are a senior or experienced Content, Copywriter or SEO professional looking for your step up the career ladder.
Using your experience gained so far, you will have the ability to identify technical SEO problems and opportunities and have knowledge of research and analytics tools and technical understanding to provide recommendations and solutions across web and mobile.
It’s a fast-paced team, so we like the person to be able to adapt quickly to the needs of the business and respond to changes with ease.
Having the knowledge of betting and a wide range of sports, is very attractive to us, likewise a familiarity with betting, Esports or Casino terminology and psyche.
Our Company Compensation and Benefits:
Attractive package on offer includes competitive salary and bonus, pension contributions, private medical insurance, Fitness subsidy program, Free fruit and beverages in the office, statutory holiday, great working environment, training opportunities and on occasions opportunities to attend great industry events.
Please note that our interview process is comprised of three stages:
- Stage I: Phone screening
- Stage II: Written assessment.
- Stage III: Final Interview in person with Head of Content Marketing and HR in our London Office.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required, for a full description, and to apply for the above role, please submit your CV to our recruitment team for immediate consideration.
Closing Date: November 1st 2019
Estimated start date: End of November 2019