Translation Project Manager
The Translation Project Manager is responsible for the entire management of the language/translation projects. The Translation Project Manager ensure the quality of the translation and works as point of contact for any request related to language/translation.
- Management of linguistic localization projects
- Monitoring and controlling project status
- Support Game Localization Managers with language/translation expertise
- Resource management and allocation
- Preparation and maintenance of projects documentation
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures
- Ongoing communication with customers and vendors
- As Translation PM you will be accountable for the entire translation project
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in localization/translation projects
- Familiarity with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools. (Preferred MemoQ)
- Experience dealing with translators
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in simultaneous projects dealing with multiple vendors
- Team player: Collaborating and sharing knowledge to accomplish personal and team results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (localization or translation related studies)
- Fluency in English is mandatory. A good command of Spanish is desirable. Fluency in one or more other languages a plus.
- Highly developed computer skills (MS Office)
- To apply please send us a cover letter and explain why you would like to work for Pinknoise