As an approved Kickstart Employer, the below roles offer 6 months placement for applicants aged 16 - 24 on Universal Credit.
Each position includes the following:
- 6 month placement
- Employability support - including CV and portfolio development / mock interviews / training
- Paid at national minimum wage by age each month (e.g ages 21 to 24 are paid at £8.20 per hour)
- 25hrs per week
- Reference letter upon completion available
We are urgently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join Pineapple Studios - the perfect opportunity for a marketer with a creative and strategic mindset.
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, the role will involve collaborating with other members of the marketing team. Focusing on, but not limited to developing content including digital advertisements, identifying opportunities and forming marketing initiatives that can strategically grow different areas of the studio / Kingdom Jump IP. The role will cover both internal and external initiatives, including the use of social media, email marketing and different types of media such as newsletters.
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
Does the following describe you?
- A passion for games and gaming
- Loves creating new ideas and bringing them to life
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic with the desire to achieve above and beyond
Desired (non essential):
- Graphic design
- Creative writing
- Media planning
- Marketing strategies
- Use of Microsoft Office- powerpoint / excel
- Experience with social media / digital marketing
Location: Work from home
Reference letter upon completion available