Senior UI/UX Designer (Paris or Remote)
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- Partner with the team to Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with cross functional partners to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Experience with TV UIs is a plus
- Proficient with prototyping tools like Figma
- A team player but can work independently too
- High empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly wellbeing allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Competitive health insurance plans
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote
- Relocation plan for employees willing to relocate near a cluster of employees
- Stock option plan
- Equal pay policy
- Flexible working hours
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location (tickets restaurant, holiday allowance, etc.)