(Closed) Marketing & Social Media Manager
About Philly Esports:
Philly Esports is a veteran-owned business with a team of entrepreneurs, event organizers, and esports enthusiasts. Together we have been organizing esports tournaments and events since January of 2019. We organize, manage, and execute a variety of esports events, programming, and leagues.
This is a social media and marketing-focused role that will require the ability to aggressively lead a fast past company with social media and marketing strategies and planning. Top marketing experience is preferred, as well as the ability to ensure Philly Esports overall mission, objectives, and key messages are communicated clearly, accurately, and consistently across all platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Deep passion and understanding of the esports industry.
- 1 or more years’ worth of social media and marketing experience.
- Expert level understanding of how to operate all social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and what content resonates on each platform.
- Experience working with HubSpot, Squarespace, Hootsuite, and other marketing tools to review data and improve the marketing program.
- A background that intersects branding, content marketing, and demand generation.
- Gaming background and or competitive history is a PLUS but not required.
- Basic proficiency in the Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects is a PLUS.
- Create an annual marketing plan, a calendar of events, and set the marketing budget.
- Fanatical about A/B testing on the company’s digital properties (website, SEO, content, email campaigns, etc.) to back every decision by experimentation, experience, and data.
- Track competitive environment and execute measurable go-to-market strategies.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Manage and execute daily social media content posts and responses.
- Passion for the Philly Esports mission: Equipping individuals and organizations with the best tools to pursuing their dreams in esports.
- Work with a highly motivated team that is passionate about esports and gaming.
- Hands-on experience modeling and improving a startup business model, leading it to success.
- Profit share with continued business growth.
- $2,000 USD / Month, 1099 Contractor
- Renegotiation available after the first three months.