(Closed) Esports Marketing Coordinator
Performance Designed Products (PDP) designs, develops and manufactures video game systems and accessories. We are currently a leading supplier of video game accessories and has formed strong distribution partnerships with all U.S. national accounts, with growth in Europe, Mexico and South America.
The Esports Marketing Coordinator, under the direction of the Marketing Director and SVP of Marketing, will implement the Company’s esports and social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product and brand adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and Product teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage external partnerships with teams, players, influencers, tournament organizers and other esports related organizations and foster new relationships as needed.
- Champion promotional strategies, plans, and schedules in collaboration with partners and community teams.
- Plan, coordinate and ship products samples to media, influencers, partners and community teams.
- Develop the blog and social media content calendar supporting the Victrix brand.
- Plan and create content (visual and text) for blog and social media posts across all channels. Develop content both solo and ability to work effectively with creative team.
- Consider and make data-driven decisions and recommendations for planning campaigns and social media content.
- Liase with the Victrix Product Managers to gather product samples to use for shooting photo/video and generate social content.
- Analyze social media post performance and generate key learnings.
- Remain informed and provide guidance on popular trends across the gaming, esports and entertainment space.
- Recommend and implement paid digital advertising strategies and tactics.
- Help with booth set up at activation at sponsored events with Victrix Product Managers.
- Work alongside customer support to address customer questions via direct message on social platforms.
- Keeping Victrix Product Manager’s informed on marketing decisions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Able to interface effectively with a variety of people, internal and external. Work collaboratively across teams and build and maintain relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Passion for using social media channels as a means to communicate with online audiences and deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through various social media platforms.
- Proven experience launching and growing social marketing initiatives that deliver measurable and consistent results.
- Solid understanding of digital content, communication, and marketing principals.
- Proven track record with social media monitoring and community management.
- Excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other business-related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in marketing and/or CPG industry- video game, esports or consumer electronics industry experience strongly desired.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media tools, platforms and best practices, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Very familiar with all social media channels and hands-on experience developing and publishing content.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Knowledge of livestreaming on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube Gaming, and Facebook Live
- Knowledge of the FGC and FPS esports scenes.
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social management platform a plus.
- Event, and/or tournament planning, management, and budget experience.
- Ability to travel, including international travel.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY