Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor
Perfect World Entertainment is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor to work with our marketing department to deliver high-quality creative assets to support PWE's upcoming and existing game titles.
This person should have strong video editing skills as well as experience creating exceptional motion graphics, including logo animations, lower thirds, title cards, and end slates. This individual will work with other video producers to ensure video content is delivered on time, at the highest quality, on a world-class level.
This Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor will be responsible for supporting the team with direction from the Lead Producer with the following:
- Motion Graphics
- Gameplay Capture
- Audio Editing and Mixing
- Asset Localization
- Asset management and delivery.
Requirements & Skills:
- A strong passion for gaming is a must
- Highly Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital video production, preferably in gaming
- A comprehensive portfolio of work demonstrating proficient editing and motion graphics skills, preferably in gaming
- Unreal Engine, Cinema 4D, and/or Maya experience a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A passion for storytelling and an understanding of production pipelines
- Ability to deliver within deadlines, implement feedback, and communicate progress with clarity
- Strong knowledge of video codecs, file formats, frame rates, compression, and resolutions
- Production knowledge and experience with camera operation, audio recording, lighting, etc. is a plus.
Perfect World Entertainment is a leading publisher of online multiplayer games. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment has published 20+ popular titles including Remnant, Subnautica, NeverWinter, Star Trek Online and Torchlight. By specializing in constantly evolving online games, Perfect World Entertainment is one of the leading publishers in the gaming market. With competitive salaries, Perfect World Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits and fosters a great working environment.
A company for gamers, by gamers, Perfect World Entertainment is staffed by the most talented professionals in the industry. The company works closely with its American development teams and partners such as Cryptic Studios, and Echtra Games.