Perfect World Entertainment, the leading publisher of online multiplayer games, is looking for a Live Producer.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Live Producer with proven leadership and product management skills. You collect and study data to reveal ways to improve the product. You enjoy working with large data sets and coming up with logical conclusions based on that data. You work closely as a consultant to both Marketing and Game Development to ensure that your product remains competitive and relevant.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time in the market to understand factors of success and find innovative ways to meet those specifications.
- Conduct research and analysis of product-related KPIs, formulate cohesive and accurate narratives regarding the data, and help the organization make better business decisions
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate
- Analyze numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusion based on findings
- Remain vigilant in ensuring proper data to ensure that analysis and conclusions are correct
- Work with Game Development and Marketing to help define and develop product strategy and roadmap
- Introduce and market new product features by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product-line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Provide regular reports to the company on product health.
- 5 years in the gaming industry, at least one of which as a Product Manager, Product Data Analyst, or Live Game operation
- Understanding of micro-transaction/virtual currency-based business models.
- MS/BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or equivalent experience.Proven work experience in product management
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong background in understanding and/or hands-on experience in game development
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
WHO ARE WE?
Perfect World Entertainment is a leading publisher of online multiplayer games. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment has published 20+ popular titles including Remnant, Subnautica, NeverWinter, Star Trek Online and Torchlight. By specializing in constantly evolving online games, Perfect World Entertainment is one of the leading publishers in the gaming market. With competitive salaries, Perfect World Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits and fosters a great working environment.
A company for gamers, by gamers, Perfect World Entertainment is staffed by the most talented professionals in the industry. The company works closely with its American development teams and partners such as Cryptic Studios, and Echtra Games.