Creative Services Director
PWE is looking for an exceptionally skilled Creative Services Director to work on all our live and in-production games. Your role will require a modern blend of artistic talent, an ability to direct a team to produce results-driven marketing collateral, and a desire for data-driven creative optimization. You will lead a team of video and graphic professionals, inspiring them towards excellence, while also owning the optimization of the acquisition funnel that combines art and science. You must have excellent project management experience for a creative agency (in-house or agency-side) and be able to manage your team’s resources and output to handle the day-to-day and long-term needs of a fast-moving game publisher.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Inspire and align the team around creative goals
- Ensure consistency of creative vision across art, story, and design
- Collaborate with product marketing and the development team to ensure brand consistency across all marketing collateral
- Develop key story outlines and content briefs to guide art and content creation
- Understand our customers’ preferences and advocate for compelling visuals that meet those preferences while achieving KPI targets
- Collaborate with the User Acquisitions team to own optimization and creative testing for marketing ad assets throughout the funnel
- Manage the creative team’s workload and asset delivery against schedule and costs
- Occasional management of outside creative agencies.
- 5+ years of experience shipping AAA titles in design roles
- Multiple shipped titles in a lead role with oversight of a design group or discipline
- Excellent creative project management skills
- Experience leading a/b creative testing and ad optimization
- Exceptional ability to pitch and inspire
- Ability to direct, collaborate, and speak critically on story, art, and content development
- A great understanding of modern game development
- An innovative spirit and contribute beyond the assigned tasks, actively seeking responsibility
- Good communication and organizational skills, preferable experience from working in an agile project environment.
- Passionate about games
- Previous experience as a creative services director
- Previous management experience leading large groups.
If you feel this could be right for you, please provide the following:
- Portfolio (link)
- LinkedIn profile
- Salary requirements.
Perfect World Entertainment is a leading publisher of online multiplayer games. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment has published 20+ popular titles including Remnant, Subnautica, NeverWinter, Star Trek Online and Torchlight. By specializing in constantly evolving online games, Perfect World Entertainment is one of the leading publishers in the gaming market. With competitive salaries, Perfect World Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits and fosters a great working environment.
A company for gamers, by gamers, Perfect World Entertainment is staffed by the most talented professionals in the industry. The company works closely with its American development teams and partners such as Cryptic Studios, and Echtra Games.
Perfect World Entertainment is headquartered in Redwood City, California.