(Closed) Marketing Analyst- MTN DEW®
MTN DEW® is seeking a dynamic, highly collaborative and creative marketer with a passion for marketing communication. The ideal candidate will have experience in some aspect of communications (advertising, creative development, PR, or media planning) and interest in gaming and/or Esports.
What's Your Role?
This role is on the MTN DEW® Marketing Communications team and is focused on building brand equity, product awareness, and consumer demand for MTN DEW® AMP® GAME FUEL®. As part of this team, the role is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of brand marketing campaigns focused on the gaming consumer. Success in this role is measured by increased sales, improved brand equity and increased awareness among gamers.
- Collaborate with the commercial and strategy/innovation brand team on key retail programs including leading the following communications workstreams: build the consumer journey, develop the key visual, liaise with external endemic partners, and manage campaign social media plans
- Manage the brand’s budget including orchestrating the budget planning process, managing vendor set-up process, and processing payments
- Lead the brand’s social mission to improve accessibility in the video game space including organizing a digital tournament featuring influencers across sports, gaming, and entertainment
- Lead always-on social media efforts including managing the production of branded content and oversight and approval of tweets
- Support partnerships with Esports leagues, teams, and influencers by managing the product and premiums development and delivery process
- Develop relationships with internal cross-functional teams that can provide support and expertise in specific areas, including data/analytics, media, PR, gaming, legal, consumer relations, Ecomm, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Marketing experience or demonstrated interest preferred.
- Gaming industry enthusiasm or experience highly preferred.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.