(Closed) Project Manager
Pepper Esports builds operating software for esports arenas, lan centers and other gaming venues and events. We are a small and highly specialized team building software to power esports tournaments all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to streamline our development roadmap and design process, matching business goals, customer requirements and development roadmaps into a seamless process. You will manage a technical team of five and ensure each employee is able to operate efficiently within the team.
Our ideal candidate is someone with 10+ years of experience as a PM in software and SAAS companies who has taken multiple products to market and has a deep understanding of the relationships between the customer and the product. We are looking for someone who is unashamedly organised, a stickler for detail and has a hunger for success.
- Manage a technical team of five.
- Ensure project success: within budget, schedule, and scope.
- Communicate and manage expectations throughout all phases of the work: kick-off, discovery, creative concept, production, execution, testing, and reporting.
- Generate project status reports, document requirements, and track performance.
- Take the lead on quality control issues and partner with team leads to mitigate project risks.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
NOTE: you may be required to play video games : )
- Extremely organized.
- A natural leader.
- Proud of your time management skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with all kinds of personality types.
- Team-oriented, positive, proactive, open-minded, and willing to keep trying new approaches until you find a solution that works.
- As focussed on big-picture priorities as you are on details.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management roles.
- Currently a project coordinator/manager or equivalent.
- General knowledge of modern web technologies.
- Experience with direct management of project budgets, schedules, requirements, stakeholders, and their expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams.
- General understanding of digital design (UX and UI) and software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)