QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
PeopleFun is a small, rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game of 2018.
PeopleFun is seeking an experienced QA professional to lead the automated testing initiative for our portfolio of chart-topping mobile games. This role offers an opportunity to develop best-in-class test automation and come up with creative solutions to problems, all while working alongside other talented game developers. Qualified candidates will have experience with creating an automation framework, scripting, and testing mobile apps.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, please provide a cover letter to explain, in your own words, your interest in PeopleFun, our QA position, and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Collaborate in designing our in-app framework for mobile game automation
- Optimize the environment for running, monitoring, and reporting from test scripts
- Develop and maintain test scripts that effectively cover a wide variety of use cases
- Deploy automated test scripts into production using an array of Android and iOS test devices
- Occasionally contribute to manual testing with other members of the QA group
- Contribute to QA team discussions on test planning
- 2+ years Python experience
- 1+ years Selenium experience
- Strong communication skills including careful listening and clear articulation
- Positive attitude contributing to an inclusive culture
- Previous experience using Appium a plus
- Experience working with automation tools for Android and iOS
- 2+ years software testing experience including experience in mobile app QA
- Someone who knows games, and enjoys playing them
- Experience with Jira
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Family friendly culture
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On-Site Gym and free Yoga classes
- $1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
- Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
- Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.