- Defining the vision for User Interface
- Creating assets based on existing art and your own designs
- Working closely with designers and developers to deliver rich, exciting, next-gen UI solutions
- 2+ years of experience as a UI Artist / 2D artist
- Proficiency using the Adobe CC suite
- Solid drawing skills
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to receive feedback, iterate, and provide innovative solutions
- Ability to fluently communicate in both spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- AAA Experience
- UX Design skills
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!