People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Being responsible for managing the Code-Engine team
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes.
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage the production of features in our games and PCF Framework
- Working with other Producers to create realistic schedules and mitigate risks/blockers.
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs.
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors.
- Identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to the production lead or senior producer
- 3+ years experience in a production role in the gaming industry (or 5y in IT)
- Experience in AAA multi-platform development process.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 10 people.
- Strong project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of how an engine works
- Extremely strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Proficiency with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Exceptional knowledge of a shooter genre, games and their USPs, trends
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities