People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for multiple searches, create innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talents.
- Cooperate closely with hiring managers to identify the recruitment needs and structure recruitment plans.
- Coach and support hiring managers in defining interview evaluation criteria, assist in establishing and maintaining a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Partner with leadership to develop and implement recruitment initiatives and strategies on the local market.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and collaborative atmosphere with internal HR team members, participate in HR-related projects.
- Draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria for open roles across all technical areas.
- Post job ads, interview tests and other relevant interview materials for candidates and coordinate the information workflow.
- Attract candidates and build career opportunity awareness through a variety of methods, including but not limited to company website, social media, online job boards, networking and employee referrals.
- Utilize ATS to maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, hiring manager interactions and other recruitment activities.
- Manage candidate workflow by scheduling and hosting virtual and in person interviews.
- Provide best candidate experience by follow-up correspondence to candidates regarding current status.
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study.
- Proven track record of hands-on recruiting in-house experience in video game development/or creative studio environment.
- Experience in partnering with leadership in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems and data management/reporting techniques.
- Experience in building rapport with hiring managers and senior executives remotely.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment.
- Close cooperation with highly skilled, senior level professionals in a flat organization that fosters direct communication and knowledge sharing.
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work.
- Opportunity to work with best candidates interested in innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies.
- Informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities.