- Creating sound effects using custom recordings and library material.
- Implementing assets in Wwise by creating events using Wwise powerful logic system.
- Writing simple logic in UE4 using Blueprint.
- Managing large volumes of audio assets.
- Keeping the project organized.
- Performing field and Foley recording if needed.
- Acting as an audio resource for all media that need sound work including but not limited to cinematics, internal video and promotional material.
- Audio play-testing (on target platforms) and audio quality assurance.
- Identifying, prioritizing, reporting, and resolving audio bugs/issues.
- At least 3 years of games industry experience.
- Shipped AAA title experience is strongly recommended, but not a must.
- Knowledge of recording techniques, Foley sound creation and on-location recording.
- Knowledge of modern mixing techniques including object base, 3D audio, dolby atmos, 5.1.
- Experience using core UE4 implementation solutions such as Blueprints logic; the Map Editor; the Animations Editor, etc.
- Strong knowledge of middleware Wwise. Create complex events and efficient mix desk, advance use of Wwise profiler and logic.
- High level of familiarity with audio software such as Reaper, Pro tools, Sound Forge, Wavelab and various plugins.
- Experience working on X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4 platforms.
- Working knowledge of Perforce, JIRA, Agile methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Open minded with a team orientated style.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and organized.
- Passionate about playing and making video games.
- Video editing skill is highly appreciated.
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!