People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique, trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer the access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Project Dagger is a new IP developed with Take-Two Interactive. It’s a yet unannounced AAA action-adventure game developed by our North American team supported by PCF’s European studios.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
People Can Fly is looking for a Senior Animator skilled at creating both realistic and stylized motion for in-game characters (humanoid, creature, or plant). You will create high quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data. You will develop animations that support gameplay and
visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game. You will collaborate with your team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting and solving animation issues with all departments and organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Work on at least one shipped AAA title
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Mentor junior and mid-level animators and provide feedback on best practices
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Artistic skills in storyboarding, previs, figure study, gesture drawing, illustration and painting
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Working with highly-skilled, senior-level professionals
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Opportunity to work on innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities