Senior Animation Programmer
We are looking for a Senior Animation Programmer to join our team and work on an unannounced new project. The Senior Animation Programmer will be responsible for tackling challenges related to animation systems and pipelines, including the way characters dynamically look on-screen, input responsiveness, making tools to ease the process of making and implementing animations, and maintaining, developing, and improving our current tools and systems as well as optimizing animations for all platforms.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering experience
- At least one shipped AAA title developed and delivered from start to finish
- Knowledge in software design patterns and the ability to design maintainable, extendable, and well-optimized code
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Expert knowledge in implementing animation requirements as well as maintaining, designing, and improving existing animation systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- UE4 knowledge
- Shipped-title experience
- Skills in using DCC tools like 3DSmax, Maya, Motion Builder is a plus
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!