People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Creating and maintaining test cases
- Producing detailed bug reports
- Assisting with the management of the bug database to reflect the current state of projects.
- Supporting developers (programmers, designers, artists) during every step of AAA production development
- At least 1,5 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician (not in linguistic testing)
- Basic understanding of project life cycle and its phases
- Knowledge of PC and consoles above the level of the regular end user
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing and various test types
- Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Basic Unreal Engine Editor skills for QA purposes
- Ability to remain focused on given tasks for prolonged time periods; attentiveness to small details
- Curiosity and strong will to study and understand the underlying game mechanics to not only discover but foresee potential issues in different game areas
- Resistance to stress and ability to withstand the time pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Active gamer with a passion for AAA titles and a solid understanding of modern games mechanics
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA
- Experience in game development: Design, Tech or Scripting
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities