People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique, trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
- Being responsible for delivery of 2-3 features or managing 2-3 teams of developers simultaneously
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes.
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage the production of features in our games.
- Working with other Producers to create realistic schedules and mitigate risks/blockers.
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs.
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors.
- Identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to the production lead or senior producer
- 3+ years’ experience in a production role in the gaming industry (or 5y in IT/3D Animation)
- Experience in AAA multi-platform development process.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 10+ people.
- Strong project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of rights and licensing
- Basic negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Exceptional knowledge of a shooter genre, games and their USPs, trends
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Business trips and integration events
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities