People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of nearly 300 talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada. Founded in 2002 we made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects, including Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
With over 18 years of experience in making shooter games, now PCF is aiming to explore new horizons and expand the borders of the genre even further. We want to combine our expertise with the creativity and skills of ambitious professionals, who will dare to join us in an epic journey to forever reshape the market landscape and work on the new generation of Online Shooters for the global gaming community.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and passionate Senior Concept Artist, a champion in the Art Team who will have a significant role in shaping the visual direction for a project. You´ll help establish and convey the Art Directors vision through a wide array of concept art, key art & style guides.
As a Senior Concept Artist you will be required to visually develop and illustrate any given combination of game assets, associated game development imagery and speculative ‘pitch’ materials to a high standard and on schedule under the art direction of an art lead or art director.
In order to create a believable and breathtaking game world, you will be called upon to create inspiring designs ranging from realistic to sci-fi. From initial speed sketches, through to product - defining visuals – developing imaginative visual solutions for the various aesthetic, technical, design & narrative considerations in a timely fashion.
As a highly experienced professional you’ll have a chance to perfect your skills and knowledge working alongside leaders with bravery and passion to bring brand new memorable experience in the most popular genre in the world to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, ready for some serious accountability and
capable of leaving a mark on a game you work on, or even the genre as whole, apply now!
- Owning delivery of a AAA product, directing and managing project development from beginning to end, focusing on project quality, working closely with Producers and Leads on achieving this
- Providing leadership to cross-discipline teams
- Facilitating and improving internal communication
- Mentoring staff, Managing quality, and budgets for projects
- Managing publisher relationships and directing team to meet publisher and stakeholder expectations.
- Building, developing and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with all the departments that ensures a best-in-industry production process
- Driving work on creating and maintaining the studio's production methodology and processes
- High-level reporting to executive level on project risks, countermeasures, and schedule progress
- 10+ years’ experience in Game Development in a leading role
- Experience in managing a team of at least 100+ people
- Experience in working with external Publishers
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Good negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities