Patchwork are seeking a VALORANT Manager to assemble and oversee a European VALORANT roster that will compete in the VALORANT Champions Tour and other third-party tournaments.
Ideal candidates will have prior successful management experience in VALORANT and/or other tactical shooter rosters. A comprehensive knowledge of the pro VALORANT scene and knowledge of the 'rough diamonds' in the amateur scene is essential.
- Scouting and recruiting a prospective roster of high-level EU VALORANT players
- Coordinating the roster's general activities, including scheduling of scrims and tournament entries
- Conferring with the organisation's directors to provide updates on the team's progress and highlight any problems that need solving
- Join a familial team of passionate, dedicated staff that are producing high quality content in esports
- Receive (and feature in) free graphical and video content in connection with your role
- Receive free custom apparel
- Seize a great opportunity for a pathway into the wider esports industry
- Potential progression in the organisation dependent on performance in your role