Lead Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced designer, with a proven track in the whole design process and product development cycle, to join our team and take charge of products that aim to enhance the player experience beyond the game, in themes such as learning, loyalty, social and user generated content. Join us today as we build the future ecosystem for our games!
The Player Services team is a group of high performing individuals and teams that own the whole player journey at Paradox Interactive. We nerd around what happens before, during and after a gaming session. We create products that support the core game experience, by helping players connect to their friends; share experiences among players and community; onboard and prepare for gaming sessions; learn and master gameplay and strategies; customize and even modify the original game with new ideas and interpretations; track and reward player progression across all our games.
- Drive the product experience working together with Product Owner and Tech Lead, defining product direction, solution and targets.
- Facilitate stakeholder discussions and workshops, driving alignment, gathering requirements and defining project scope.
- Work hands-on crafting and setting the design tone, defining the product framework and mentoring junior designers on best practices and design production.
- Work iteratively, building tests and prototypes to validate assumptions and focus on data results and performance to improve the product experience overtime.
- Support research initiatives by infusing learnings from user research projects into the design process and hypothesis definition.
- Support the Ecosystem by executing strategy into product vision, working closely to other leaders, helping to connect the dots to build a consistent player journey experience.
- 8+ years of relevant digital and user experience work in agency or in product development.
- A proven track record designing, implementing and shipping digital products, games or tools.
- Strong in all stages of the design process, from user research to concept and implementation.
- Passionate about working in a product development environment: improving, iterating and solving problems together with developers, other designers and stakeholders.
- Excel in crafting design, strong digital design skills, visual communication, accessibility standards and driving users emotion through sound and animation.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills and lead facilitation.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about playing games.
- Previous experience in the games industry is a merit but not required
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.