(Closed) Financial Communications Manager
As a Financial Communications Manager, within Paradox’s Communications department and PR team, you take charge of financial communications and assist with corporate communications for the company. Your main responsibilities are to manage communications campaigns & projects.
Goals and KPIs
- Coordinate and ensure the delivery of Quarterly Reports, attached presentations & documents, as well as the delivery of the Annual Report, in collaboration with the CFO, CEO, Finance Team, and all relevant partners.
- Organize the Annual Shareholder Meeting and other investors related events in collaboration with the Event Team.
- Update and maintain Paradox Corporate website (http://www.paradoxinteractive.com)
- Execute projects surrounding Paradox corporate brand (CSR, Communications Guidelines, PR plans)
Report to the Head of Communications within the Communications Department and collaborate closely with the CFO for financial communications, as well as with other C-level executives.
- Coordinating corporate communications projects and campaigns.
- Assisting the CFO and Financial Manager in their communications.
- Managing Swedish-language Public Relations.
- Copywriting for the CEO and CFO.
- Maintaining corporate documentation (corporate decks, presentations, etc.)
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- 5+ years of experience with corporate communications or similar field.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate finance, and financial communications topics and challenges.
- Knowledge of corporate branding and marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of the video game industry and interest in Paradox interactive and our products is a plus.
Some Of Our Benefits Include
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.