Senior Sales Manager (Remote or Onsite)
PandaScore is the e-sports data provider. We collect real-time data about competitive matches on video games such as League of Legends, CS:GO or Rocket League. Then, we deliver it in real-time as odds & statistics through a REST API and Websockets to the e-sports ecosystem. We currently work with worldwide media, professional teams, and score apps among others to enable the growth of their business with our data!
To collect real-time data from e-sports, PandaScore extracts raw data from live video feeds (Twitch, Youtube Live, …) using a Computer Vision & Deep Learning based software architecture.
PandaScore has been expanding to e-sports betting market for a year now to become the first data provider in one of the most developed markets in the industry.
Why are we doing all this? 🤷
Sports is huge, no spoiler there. More recently video games have changed the way we experience entertainment (through streaming, easy matchmaking, and so on) and are reaching the same standard as traditional sports. E-sports is experiencing the same evolution as traditional sports has gone through over past decades, but in just a few years. The growth is truly incredible.
At PandaScore we want to help the growth of the industry by providing data and odds to businesses. We want to have the most reliable and accurate data so products can be built in e-sport with the same, if not better, experience as sports. Our customers are using our data in an automatic and real-time way. This means that if we fail in any way there will be a big impact in a few milliseconds. As such, building robust products is key.
We also strongly believe that our combination of AI and Computer Vision can one day make a huge impact not just on e-sports, but on traditional sports as well. We are not closing any doors.
To facilitate PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager who will be in charge of the sales of our product (betting), our business development and customer care.
We’re looking for someone that believes esports is a huge growth opportunity for the betting industry. If you are ready for an impactful job in a fast-paced industry with great responsibilities and a wide range of missions, you are in the right place!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify key prospects within the ecosystem
- Work with PandaScore's largest clients
- Guide bookmakers on their esports strategy from risk management to customer acquisition
- Deeply carry for our customers and find relevant solutions to their challenges & expectations
- Provide strategic guidance to betting executives on esports risk management, customer acquisition, Pandascore's products
- Continuously communicate with the Product team about market expectations & requests to keep a competitive offer
- Help to further define and develop the PandaScore sales team
- Become a true esports evangelist to industry decision makers
If you love to experiment, and are up to challenges, come and join us!
What you'll need 💪
As esport is a very specific industry, we need someone fearless, very organised, autonomous and proactive who is over all knowledgeable about our domain and already has a network in the betting field.
To be a part of PandaScore’s sales team you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years sales/business development experience in the betting industry
- Strong network in the betting industry
- Proven experience selling odds feeds to top tier bookmakers or equivalent enterprise sales experience is compulsory
- The ability to close deals from start to finish
- A drive to bring esports betting up to the quality level of traditional sports
Bonus points 👌
- Direct experience selling esports to bookmakers
- You are a gamer and love esports
In short, you are: 😇
- A team player: You are a good communicator, reliable, respectful. You help people and learn from them.
- Rigorous: You care about details that actually matters
- Data-driven: Your reasoning and decision making are backed by relevant data.
- Metrics-driven: You know which metric to pick for your problem, how to track it and act accordingly.
- Autonomous: You can move forward on your tasks alone while asking for help or advise to the right person at the right time.
- Product-oriented: You focus on the short term and long term outcomes for the product.